- Small Business
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business
- Minority Owned Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, DOTD, State & Local
- 8(a) credit when contracting via GSA STARS II Vehicle
The Federal government has both prime contracting and subcontracting goals for small businesses. More specifically, the Small Business Act requires 23% of Federal prime contracts dollars shall be awarded to small businesses, with individual prime and subcontracting goals for certain identified small business groups.
SSS is considered a small business for the following NAICS, within the size standard specified:
See the entire Table of Small Business Size Standards Matched to North American Industry Classification System Codes for more information about small business size standards.